Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letting things slide...

It seems that I am just coasting these last few days. I am letting things slide that should not be sliding. My sister celebrated a birthday and although I gave her a small present early, I neglected to call and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BELATED) Donna. Sorry about that. I tried to call her last night and grovel but she was not home. So please accept my apology. I had to make a quick trip to the Vet Tues. morning with Maggie for a shot of steriods and she is much improved today. We actually slept last night....the first in three nights.

Update on Max....He has not been eating the last few days. Still drinking, but no food intake. He is sliding away from us and there is nothing we can do. My husband and I have had THE talk and we want him to be at home when his time comes. We are still hopeful for him, but we must face reality here. He has given us time to adjust and prepare and spend time with him but he is losing ground daily. When his time comes, he will be sadly missed....

Well it is Wednesday and I must get moving....work awaits...It seems like I haven't had time to be creative and time is slipping away for preparing the boxes for Grandson's for Halloween. I must get cracking on that.

Have a Blessed day....

No comments: