Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

2010, wow, I can hardly believe it! A new decade....I hope you have safe plans for the New Year festivities. It is raining here this morning and I hope everyone will be safe this year. We plan on being at home as usual....It will be the New Year whether or not I am up to see it or not. Ha. More than likely, I will be asleep, like always, and believe me there is nothing wrong with that. Old people need their sleep!

I know I am a couple of years behind but I started reading the twilight series yesterday and let me just say I couldn't put it down. I know this is supposed to be for the tweens, but I find I love the story line in the first book. My dear sister loaned me the first three books and yesterday, while I was sitting on my butt, I decided it would be a good day to read. I read about 1/2 of the book before I had to fix dinner. It is sitting here on my desk ready for me when I finish writing in my blog this morning. I can hardly wait to get back into it. Thanks Sis, I am totally enjoying this.

No comments: