Saturday, December 19, 2009

MY PLAN OF ATTACK!


Yes, I am on schedule....all gifts wrapped, all cards finished and today is cleaning and cooking...candy, cookies, brittle, etc.etc...I'm really feeling kind of smug just now we even have a little snow; just enough to be pretty....with a small amount more predicted for today. Well if that doesn't get you in the mood for Christmas I just don't know what will. I am looking forward to spending time with my family and just pushing back and doing very little for a week after Christmas. My husband and I have been hauling things in to eat during the Holidays. It will be an old fashioned Christmas for us. I love having the kids come and eat and spend time with us. Budgets are tight for us as well as many other people and the true meaning of Christmas has come back to us again. Not so much commercial this year and I have to tell you I have really enjoyed not being part of the mad dash!

I don't know if I will get to post again before Christmas, but I want to wish you a Merry Christmas Holiday and may it be a blessed one!

No comments: