Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW.....

What a treat, or should I say disaster....It is 13 degrees here and a light powdery snow on the ground. This is the 7th day of below freezing temps and we are beginning to really feel the cold. Not much snow, but very slippery around here. Many people have had accidents just trying to get home. All schools are closed and nothing seems to be moving outside. Now there is only about 1" of snow around here, but believe me it can be treacherous. I don't have to go to work unless I just want to be silly. When the community college closes our business is virtually closed unless you can make it safely. We will make a decision a little later about whether I go or not. I got to tell you I'm not looking forward to braving the cold and snow just to go to work. More later.......

No comments: