Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Good morning to all...and Happy Valentine's Day. We are all well and still right here! We have been exploring our options and looking to the future...Many new adventures await us. I have been looking at some things I can do since I have been laid off from work and we have a couple of ideas and I'm getting really excited...More on this later as we explore the options. Now about my card. This is the card I created for my husband for Valentines Day. I always struggle with cards for men but I really love how this one turned out. I used stamps from Tim Holtz and Ranger distress inks, card stock from Gina K. Designs, and Shakespear Romeo & Juilet paper from Scrapperdashery. I love these papers and they are very hard to come by here in the States. They are double sided and beautiful muted colors and excellent for use with Ranger Distress Inks. Whenever I find a vendor who carries these I try and purchase some.

We are under the gun again with our weather. I don't think we have much snow to worry about, but it is cold, cold, cold and a winter weather advisory until Tuesday morning. Looks like we will be sitting in front of the fire today. Not too shabby!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Bradley Cooper said...

Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love.

you can find latest collection of valentine day

Why Valentine Day is Celebrated on February 14
funny quotes for him
Valentines Day Quotes For Husband
click here
read more

murz said...

Excellent site you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!check it out