Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Morning And All is Well....

Good morning to all...I hope you are up and ready to go...and just so you know, I am not. This is beginning to be a very good thing...my being here. I am well rested and not dreading the day as I was for so long when I was working. We have exploring all avenues open to me and a couple are coming to the front...Did you know I totally forgot that I know how to Detail a Car? I couldn't believe that. I have a perfect place to work out of the weather and all the equipment I need and the money is really good. You get your fingers dirty, but you can afford a manicure. LOL! The work is not hard when you have the right equipment. I have 20 months until retirement age and I still feel good so I will do something till then and then some after then. I can still draw SS and work a little until I am 65. Maybe enough to purchase insurance. NO MORE STRESS for this OLD BROAD !!! Life can still be good!

I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day...We did, we went to dinner Saturday night and watched old movies yesterday. Not too shabby!

I don't have any pictures to share this morning but I am working on some flowers made out of coffee filters and distress inks and they are too cute. I hope to have pictures later. This idea came from Sherry Cheever at http--sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers (Walking on the Bad Side) I have a link for her on the right side of my blog. Check it out. She is a very talented lady and I really admire her spunk!

Well I have made this a very long post and I didn't mean to so I will get another cup of coffee and move on to other things.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: