Thursday, February 11, 2010

MY LAST CALENDAR.......



Here is my final calendar....I have really enjoyed doing these...The set makes a really nice gift. I have finished my Valentine's Day cards and will take pictures and then we will move on. Next comes My Grandson's birthday and then we move right along to Easter. That is just around the corner. There are so many projects that I want to do and I have many, many photo's I need to scrapbook so I have plenty to keep me occupied.

Yes I am still rising in the middle of the night. Old habits are hard to break so I will probably still be posting very early in the morning. Not to worry all is well, I just don't need as much sleep as I used to. It's like your body knows you are on the downhill slide and it doesn't want to miss a thing. LOL! Well ladies, have a wonderful day and think of me as I don't have to get out in the cold and go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your cards. They are beautiful.
Miss You.

Debbie