Friday, February 19, 2010

New Card.....



Here is my card using the Coffee Filter Flowers technique from Sherry Cheever...I hope you enjoy it. I really loved making it and it will go into my stash.
The supply list is as follows:

Gina K Designs Card Stock
Bird Stamp from Pink Poison
Gold embossing powder from Ranger
Pebble Inc.Chalk
Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Ranger Rock Candy Distress crackle paint
Coffee Filter flower - Colored with distress ink and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Silk Ribbon and Bow Easy
and a few Pearls.

I like to keep the sentiment to go on the inside of the card and that way I can use them for any occasion.

Today is Friday....No big plans for the day. A little housework and I do mean a little, and then I plan to craft for awhile. Enjoy your weekend and remember to live each day like it is your last and take time to BREATHE!

No comments: