Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SHERRY CHEEVER!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am right now. This little Tennessee Ridgerunner just received an email from Sherry Cheever...Now what are the chances of that happening? I truly think Sherry is a class act and I have been following her blog for quite awhile and I love her artwork. She is so into distress and I just love her ideas. I guess I have sort of become a "groupie". For her to take the time to
say hello to me just blows my mind. If you will notice her blog is at the top of my list for favorite places to visit. I check each and every morning to see what she is into. I am babbling at this point and there is no one home but me so I can't even tell anyone. I cannot wait to tell my husband. Sherry, if you are out there....Thanks for acknowledging that I am here!

2 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh you silly goof ball . . . I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone else . . . I put my panties on the same way you do --- when I wear them!

THANK YOU for your nice compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph
here at my home.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: paleo mittag