Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sherry's Coffee Filter Flowers Technique



Here they are....the little Coffee Filter Flowers that Sherry Cheever showed us how to make..I think they are adorable. The box is just a paper mache box that I use to store my inchies in. These flowers use coffee filters and Ranger Distress ink to color and I used some glimmer mist on mine. Also I used a spellbinders scallop circle die just like Sherry did. I can't wait to see what she will come up with next!
These would be really nice on so many things.

My layoff due to lack of work has left a bad taste in my mouth. As the days pass and I adjust I'm looking forward to new options and opportunities. I am a firm believer that when one door closes, another opens and I will find that open door. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try to move foreward. I'm going to draw unemployment and look around at several options and hopefully I'll know it when I see it.

1 comment:

Sherry Cheever said...

These are gorgeous and YES they do belong on other projects!