Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WEDNESDAY.....



First off here is my calendar for November....We are getting down to the nitty gritty of my "A Year of Flowers" stamp set from Flourishes. I have really enjoyed doing these and I'm hoping my very good friend is enjoying them as I have given the Calendars to her as a birthday gift.

Well it is indeed Wednesday here and its is 16 degrees outside with the wind whipping. Snow showers all around....Most of the storm is headed up the East coast and dumping more snow on those poor people. We have dodged the bullet again. Whew...I am now getting a little tired of brown and mud and looking forward to some spring flowers and green grass. I had wanted snow but we didn't seem to get much here as usual so now we will just wait for Spring. Suddenly finding myself at home is going to be ok. I have worked since I was 26 and now I'm slowing down by leaps and bounds. I may do something on a part time basis or just look for another way to make money.

No comments: