Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Fever.....

I'm beginning to feel the fever! The temps here yesterday were in the 60's and I loved it. I got outside and pulled weeds in a flower bed and saw a few things beginning to go green and I have to tell you, it made me feel so good. I have been wanting to spend some time outside and I was able to figure out some of the things that I need to be doing. Lots of work to do....I'm looking forward to getting started.

Here is my card for today:





I used several stamps from Flourishes; The doves are from the Doves and Holly Set #69. The limb and the birdhouse are from another set(Home Tweet Home Set #42) also from Flourishes; and the saying is from a Clear Art Stamp set that I have from back in 2007. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the set. Old age must be setting in.

  • Card Stock from Gina K Designs
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch
  • Score Tape
  • Copic Markers
  • Little Piece of string
  • Twinklets Diamond Dust


    These are the Copic Markers that I used. I have several of these markers and I love each and every one. They last for such a very long time and you can blend them nicely to add shading where you want it. I'm just not very good at it yet. I just keep working at it every day.

    Well this has become a very long post and I didn't mean to Ramble on and on, so I'm going to get another cup of coffee and browse some of the blogs I love and see what everyone else is doing.

    Have a blessed day!

No comments: