Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Friday Morning.....

Well it is once again Friday and I'm loving these Spring days. Everything is in bloom here and now the weather is really iffy for tonight. We could have frost....we live in a low lying area and if it frosts....we get it! I'm hoping it does not come because our apple trees are in full bloom and that will mean no apples for me this year. It has been a couple of years since we have had apples on our trees and I was really looking forward to this year. Mother Nature has a mind of her own!

Ok...here is my card for today...I still haven't figured out why my ribbon looks blue when I take a picture. The ribbon is a pretty purple that goes well with the flowers...I keep trying, however, my pictures leave a lot to be desired!



Supply List:
Gina K Designs white base card stock
Yellow Card stock for the layer holding the design paper
Design paper so old I cannot remember the name
Pansies from Flourishes (A Year of Flowers)
Prismacolor Pencils
Gamsol for blending
Spellbinder Dies
Background stamp "Le London Script" from Stampabilities
Dew Drops colored with Copic Marker V09
Ribbon from Ellen Hutson
Bow Easy
Saying also from Flourishes
Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink...Inkssentials blending tool

No comments: