Sunday, April 11, 2010

I think I have found my Niche!!!

Can I just say....I have been inspired! And I think I have found the place where I am most comfortable. A little Tim Holtz, Linda Duke, and Sherry Cheever. These are three people I have stalked for quite awhile and this weekend it just clicked for some reason. These are all the things I love...a Little class, a Little Grunge, and a little Vintage, with Spellbinder Dies for good measure. These three people are listed in My Favorite Places to Visit at the right hand side of my Blog. Feel free to visit their blogs and be inspired!

Tim Holtz
Linda Duke: Linda's Works of Heart
Sherry Cheever: Walkin on the Bad Side



Supplies List:
White Large Shipping Tag out of my stash
White tissue paper crumpled and spritzed with Glimmer mist
Glimmer Mist: Iridesent Gold,Midnight Blue,Vintage Pink, and Peppermint Twist
Tim Holtz Stamp embossed with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Spellbinders Die: Classic Ovals Large
Spellbinders Die: Grand 12" Classic Lace Border
Ranger Distress Ink: Stormy Sky, Tea Dye, Tumbled Glass & Chipped Sapphire
A piece of lace out of my stash, gathered and spritzed with Midnight Blue Glimmer Mist, then rinsed with water to fade the color a little.
Ribbon out of my stash, hilighted a little with Stormy Sky Distress Ink
Bow Easy
Score Tape

No comments: