Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Secret.....

Well guys, I have an announcement to make this morning! (Drum roll please)

I have been picked for the Design Team for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps!!!

A little while back they put out a call for the Design Team and I thought to myself....why not try. (I've been told NO before...I'm a big girl and I can handle it) I entered and have been chosen to be a part of something so wonderful!! I find myself in the presence of many talented artists and I'm feeling a little in awe of it all...I am so excited to be a part of this group and so look forward to learning as much as I can from them! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I start this journey.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrat Glenda!!! You sure deserve it. Everything will go smoothly for you & we'll keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to see your first creations for them.
Enjoy what's left of the week!