Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Very First ATC!!!

Good morning to you all! It is Thursday morning and kinda early and I am on my very first cup of coffee!! I only have one eye open as I write this, so bear with me!! I just wanted to share my very first ATC (Artist Trading Card) ever. Now, I don't know all the rules, so if I broke any, please let me know. It is my understanding they are small versions of art to be given away or traded only, never sold. You decorate the front side and on the back side you put your contact information; kind of like a business card but with art! They are to have exact dimensions 2 1/2 X 3 1/2....nothing more, nothing less. Other than that I know absolutely nothing about them, other than they capture my interest. Soooo below is my first attempt at one! I hope you like it!



I used chipboard as a base and started from there. It is my understanding you can use anything you want as a base and decorate anyway you choose just as long as the measurements never change.

Supplies:
Chipboard
Card stock .... cream
Ranger Distress Ink
Cuttlebug folder
Ribbon and lace from my stash
Sentiment from Flourishes
Little flowers I made myself using a Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch
Pearls from my stash

I will be spending the day running errands, not my favorite thing, but a necessary evil. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather if you can!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a beauty you have created Glenda!!! Lovely!