Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pink, Blue and Neutral of Choice - Just for Fun Stamps Challenge #7



To Find Your Path, You must First Open Your Eyes:



This morning I did a Z Fold card for the Just For Fun Challenge. Once again, I am apologizing for my pictures. Sometimes this just doesn't work for me.

For my neutral, I used a White Cardstock base.

Supplies:
White cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch sponged with Distress Ink
Ranger Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire
Spellbinders Dies
Stamps, Saying from my stash - no names on these
Mauve Ribbon from my stash
Bow Easy
Score Tape

3 comments:

Amanda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love the soft colors.

Starla said...

Love your stepped trifold and how you edged the top with the punch!! Lovely use of the colors! Glad you played along with JFF again this week!

Janine said...

WOW!!! Love this style of card!! Thanks for stopping into my site!!