Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday.....

I don't have anything new to show you today. I spent yesterday working outdoors, painting on the fence. Whew, I'm glad our yard is small, otherwise, it would probably take me several years to finish. It is coming right along. I'm about half way finished and it is looking really nice. I will have to take pictures when I am finished. It is really tedious work and I can only do a couple to three hours until my hands start to cramp up on me. This getting old is not what it is cracked up to be.

The weather is beautiful here, temps in the high 70's to low 80's and lots of pollen everywhere. I'm struggling with allergies just like everyone else!!! Looks like I might have to cut back on my time outside until the pollen season is over.

Well, I'm off for another cup of coffee....you guys have a wonderful day and enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments: