Monday, April 12, 2010

Well I'm Up and Ready to Go!!



This is my card for the day! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it! I'm feeling pretty good about my new look....I love, love,love classy vintage with a little grunge added. I have a big week planned, so we will see how that goes! Lot's to do outside, the list just gets longer and longer! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your week....If you have to work.....I'm truly sorry!

Supplies: White Card Stock from Gina K. Designs
Background paper from my stash
Stamp from SU Garden Collage
Spellbinder dies....the Gate is from a set that is no longer offered, (No Name)????
Ribbon and Lace from my stash and a Martha Stewart Punch under the lace.
Glimmer Mist: Pearl, Vintage Pink
Ranger Distress Ink:Broken China, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Stormy Sky
Copics: BG10,BG72, YG03, YR21,E35, Y17 AND Colorless Blender

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly a beautiful style Glenda! I love the lace, colours and cutting that you did to create this beauty!