Friday, July 23, 2010

JUST FOR FUN COLOR CHALLENGE #21

Good Friday Morning to you!  I hope you have had a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend like I am!  It being Friday, it is once again time for a color challenge.  Sherry has challenged us to use Blue, Gray and Yellow!  Whew, I love these colors but putting them together has been a challenge in itself!  Please play along with us this week!  All you have to do is make a card or project using these colors and JFF Stamps if you have them, if not just use what you have.  Go to the JFF Blog jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps  At the bottom of the Challenge entry, there will be a link to use to link back to your project.  We do love to see what you create.....and who knows you may be this week's winner of the $50 Just For Fun Shopping Spree!

Ok, here is my card....I used the JFF stamp F3433-Retro Dress Form.  It can be purchased from JFF Stamps here jffstamps.com    You should go look around there.  They have so many wonderful, high quality stamps.  You will not be disappointed!  Now back to my card...I stamped the image on pattern paper and cut it out, then I used Ranger Distress ink to give it a blue tone.  I used Spellbinder dies to create the Gray frame and Designer paper for the background from BasicGrey Cappella.  then I added some lace from my stash to make a shade.   Then it was all layered onto a piece of bright yellow card stock and the card base is blue.  I have to be honest here, I wasn't sure about the image or the colors, but they have all grown on me!  Once I stamped the image, it became one of my favorites!  I will be using it again and again!  Sherry has really challenged my pea brain this week!  Now let's see what you can do!

Also you might want to visit the Blogs of the other Design Team Members that are participating this week.  Just click on their names below and you will be linked to their Blogs!

Design Team Members:

5 comments:

Starla said...

Glenda, your creations are alway so elegant!! The touch of lace is just perfect with this image!

Sylvia said...

This is such a cute card, Glenda! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments!

Broni said...

Just beautiful, Glenda! I love the lace at the top and that pretty bow!

Sherry Cheever said...

Glenda this is beautiful, for a little pea brain!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SERIOUSLY, I LOVE it!!!

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the card, very elegant :)