Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS SLEIGH


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Things are beginning to settle down around here a little bit.  Whew!  I decided to make another Christmas card just to get me mind back around all the things I love so much.  The stamp is from JustRite Stampers and I stamped onto a piece of white card stock and then used Copic Markers to color the image.  A little glitter pen to add a little glitz never hurts anything!  I used a cotton ball and added some Ranger Distress Ink (Old Paper) around the image.  I used Spellbinders Dies (ovals) to cut layers for my image and added some paper from my stash.  A little snowflake and ribbon and the card is ready to go into my Christmas box!

I hope you have a wonderful day and try and stay cool.  The temps are still in upper 90's here .....really tough to be outside.  I have to give fresh water 2-3 times a day to outside animals.  I've pretty much given up on the flowers.....I don't think anything will save them now.  I still water but the heat is really doing them in.

Supplies
Gina K Designs Card Stock
Spellbinders Dies (ovals)
Gold card base (Stampin-Up) cut down to 4 X 4
Martha Stewart Punch Snowflake
Ranger Distress Ink (Old Paper)
Ranger Stickles - Crystal
Ribbon , paper, and pearls from my stash

4 comments:

Beate said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. I love the image, love your stamping and the gorgeous paper you used.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, pretty JustRite stamp, and it's one I don't have. I love the card and the pink paper. There's something about pink on Christmas cards I'm so drawn to.

Sylvia said...

Great Christmas card! I guess I need to break down and start!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas Card... I mean BEAUTIFUL!!