Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October Everyone!........

Good morning and welcome to October.....I just love this month with Fall colors, crisp air, chilled mornings, leaves turning and little goblins under foot!  What more could you ask for after the terribly hot summer we have just come through?  Well.....I could ask for another new place to hang my hat, after leaving my last Design Team Assignment....and I have found it! 

I applied and was accepted to be on the Design Team for Critter Sketch Challenge!   I think I'm gonna love it there.  I'm still trying to match faces with names, I'm terrible at this, but hopefully I'll be making some great friendships along the way!  So stay tuned for my first post with this Design Team. (Hint: check my blog on Monday, October 4th.)

You might like to visit their blog and see what is going on over there:  critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com

Well that is all for now....wish me luck...this is only the second DT I've joined and I'm hoping it will be another good experience!

7 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Glenda how wonderful for you to be chosen for another design team. Congrats! I'll be looking forward to your first post for this team. Happy Autumn...it is a wonderful time of year. Pat

Starla said...

Congrats Glenda!! I'm sure this new DT team will just treasure your creativity!!

Sylvia said...

Congrats, Glenda! I look forward to seeing all those creations!

Short Poems said...

Great work Glenda, love your blog!
Warmly
Marinela x

Wendy said...

Congrats on joining another design team--they are so lucky to have you!!
I'm MILES behind here--worse than ever before! So I'm spending my Sunday morning trying to catch up with all my blog buddies. We're told we'll have a new tutor for my little one by the end of the month, so hopefully I won't get this behind again. After a week of not having a minute to check in, I start to miss you guys!!

Beate said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous cards you will create with their stamps.
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats Glenda, you'll love Melanie and the other DT members!