Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Christmas Tag.....


Hello everyone, it is finally Saturday!  I hope your weekend is getting off to a good start.  Mine is going well.  It turned cold here so I'm not doing much outside. The wind is whipping outside and my wind chimes are just going to town.  It makes you feel warm and toasty inside.  The mountains had over 7" of snow at 6PM yesterday.  I just seem to shiver when I go out, so I'm hanging out inside these few days.  I've been coloring some more and I hope you enjoy this little Tilda.  She will make a wonderful tag for a gift or bag  or she could even be used for an ornament.  I just love the pink in her gown.  This little lovely was given to a friend that I used to work with.  We celebrate our birthdays close together and we had lunch yesterday to celebrate.  I gave her this little cutie tucked into a box that I will show you tomorrow.    I hope she enjoys her new home.  My friend seemed very pleased with her...

Now go and enjoy your weekend.....and remember to breathe!

Supplies:

Magnolia Stamp
Watercolor Paper
Ranger Distress Inks
Spellbinders Dies (No surprise here)
Dental Floss...unused...he.he
Crystal Stickles

2 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

She is a real cutie patootie and it surely would make and adorable gift tag. Those Tilda images are just so sweet and you did a great job with the coloring. Happy weekend. Pat

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is one of my favorite Tilda's and you have colored her to perfection. I will have to make some tags for gifts. Thanks for inspiring me.