Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Tilda.....

As you can see I'm really having so much fun with my Magnolia Stamps!  I've been wiping off the dust and using these little images to practice my coloring with Distress Inks.  This little Tilda with a puppy is one of my favorites.   Heck they are all my favorites.....They are great for Distress Ink coloring.


I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday Contest #163.  mojomonday.blogspot.com  and the weekly Challenge at Joan's Gardens joanscreations.blogspot.com  Joan's Challenge this week calls for:

A character ( preferably Magnolia or Sarah Kay)
Some thing that sparkles
Nestie by Spellbinders - New if you have one
Greeting

I covered all the bases on this one and my little shade pull has crystal stickles on the bell.
I seem to be doing a little better with the shading when I color.  I have a long way to go to get anywhere close to perfection, but I keep trying.  I left the inside of the card blank so she can be used from many occasions.

Supplies:
Magnolia Stamp
Spellbinders Dies (what else)
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock
DP from my Stash
Ribbon from my Stash
Crystal Stickles
Ranger Distress Inks
Scor-Tape

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is precious.. Great job.

Broni said...

Oh, now this is just adorable and precious!! I love your watercoloring with the distress inks!! And that tiny bit of bling is just perfect!!

Joan Fricker said...

Glenda, this is adorable. Perfect for this weeks challenge. Colors are great and I love the simplicity!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens
#22 Weekly Challenge. I love seeing all the beautiful cards.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Linda W. said...

Glenda - you've outclassed us all! I especially admire the shade pull; I've seen all your beautiful work but you still continue to amaze me with all of your ideas!

Wendy said...

Another adorable Tilda! You are amazing!!

Leslie Miller said...

Practice makes perfect, and I'd say you're already there! Hey, look at those rosy cheeks! You make the most beautiful cards and projects with your Magnolia stamps. I just love the window shade! This is darling, Glenda!

Selma said...

Oh how cute. I love the window shade and your coloring looks perfect to me. This is such a cute card. Love coming to see your work.