Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Ornament......


First things first.....I need to apologize for the shadows on my picture.  I'm am by no means a photographer and some days, depending on the time of day I take photos, I just can't make it work.  Today is one of those days!  One of these days I'm going to have a light box!  Probably won't help, but I've been told it will!

I need to give credit where credit is due on this ornament.  Jerri Jimenez jerrikay.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com has inspired me to do this one.  Go check her out.  She is so talented and I by no means think I'm in her league but I loved her idea and decided to try this.  She did such an intricate design on her tags.....it's truly amazing.  Well I was just playing around with her idea and this was my take on her design.    If only I were talented enough to copy her design!  This lady is the standard, we should try to achieve! 

I've been so busy lately making ornaments, and tags, and cards...Oh My!  My fingers are cramping just thinking about all I want to do before the Holidays.  I will post more pictures of other projects soon!

7 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, my! This looks so beautiful, I can not believe how talented you are. This is perfection....Oh, I wish we could play together! LOL...hugs

Starla said...

After you are done making all your holiday goodies, wanna come to my house and start on mine?!!
Lovely as usual, Glenda!!

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda, you really make some beautiful things. I'm always just a little bit enchanted when I come here. Truthfully, your slide show is mesmerizing. Love this ornament!

Sylvia said...

Another beatiful ornament, Glenda. Are you going to hang them onyour tree?

Beate said...

Glenda, this is BEAUTIFUL!

Selma said...

Glenda is ornament is gorgeous. Your work is always fabulous and you are up there with the best of them.

Debbie Adams said...

Very pretty ornament. I love pink poinsettia's, they are so elegant looking and your is just perfect. :D