Saturday, December 25, 2010

All is Well.....

We have had the third and final round of Christmas here in the Brooks household...everything is quiet, all the presents have been opened and carted away.  It is snowing again and I have a very peaceful feeling as I watch the snow falling.  We have only had a dusting of accumulation but it has been a beautiful day here in East Tennessee.  We kept a fire going in the fireplace all day and watched the snow flying outside.  What a comforting feeling. 

We hope each and everyone had a wonderful Holiday and were able to celebrate the birth of our Lord in your own way!  Everything has been different here this year.  We were not able to spend so much money, but I feel we have been blessed in so many ways!  We were able to spend some time with our kids and Grand Kids and share a meal with them.  As it turned out, this has been the best Christmas that I remember for a long time.  Just being able to spend quality time with those you love can be such a grand thing! 

Now, as we turn our attention to the new year, I hope you all have a productive and prosperous year!  May you achieve the things you want and be with the people you love.  This is my wish for you.  I feel like I have been blessed in so many ways since I started my blog.  There are so many big hearted people out there and so very much talent.  I have made new friends and learned so many new things this past year.  I feel I have become a better person because of all of you!  You have given me so much encouragement and given me the courage to spread my wings! 

Hugs and a Big Wave to all of you!

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

2 Down and 1 to go. Has been great, having appetizers and soups, seems we are all cutting down on calories. Oh how I'd like to lose a few stubborn lbs.
We Will spend Sunday & Monday with my son and family a few hours away. I think as we grow older quality time with family & friends is all we want. No gifts necessary, just relaxation and making good memories.
Can't wait to get back to normal activities.
Best Wishes We too are enjoying 10 inches of fluffy snow.