Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My new Tilda!

Good morning everyone!  I know I've been absent for a few days, but I'm hoping to get get back in the swing of things. Life just gets in the way sometimes and for me the everyday chores and Spring clean-up has me bogged down right now.  I am feeling like Cinderella; with all the rubbin and scrubbin going on around here.  So this morning I'm taking a little break from all that and I want to share my new Tilda with you!



I colored her with Ranger Distress Inks and cut her out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large the placed her onto a card base that has been embossed with my new Cuttlebug folder.  Lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers placed along the side of the oval ,some Stickles added to the butterfly and the lace of her dress and she is off to the Easter Parade.

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Glenda! This is amazing.... cute image and your spray of flowers are outstanding!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the image and of course your coloring is fantastic!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah, Magpie, I do love this new Tilda makes me want to get mine out and colour and Gracie's Frame folder really complements it beautifully - makes me think I should be using mine more often well done,
love Shaz in oz.x

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so precious! I love the flowers arranged around her, absolutely perfect!

Starla said...

Love how you framed this! It's simplicity just draws in the eye to the image!
And....you need to come visit me so that I'd get to scrubbin!!!

Sylvia said...

Your card is gorgeous, Glenda! I love the image, and the flowers are beautiful. I know what you men about being bogged down. I can't keep up with the house work for the yard work. I mowed the front Thursday and the back yesterday and I still have so much to do outside. I was so tired yesterday that I took an hour nap and got up tired. Life is still good, but the pace too fast for a nice spring day. Think I will go sit awhile outside with my cats!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your little Tilda and your pretty flowers. Good to take a break from all the daily stuff we let go some days. We still don't have nice weather. ONE day was warm and now we are in the 50's, wind and damp cold. Such a storm the weekend, but the grass really greened up and the first no wind day I need to get the flower beds around the house cleaned up.

Leslie Miller said...

Extra sweet, Glenda! Aren't new stamps wonderful? I just love those pretty flowers and the Grace's Frame embossing folder. I used mine for the first time recently. Such a nice, feminine touch. Gorgeous card!

Beate said...

How did I miss this card? It's so soft and pretty! Gorgeous coloring as always. Beautiful cdard.
Hugs and smiles