Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Good morning all you stampers out there!  I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend and that today is a special one for you!  Please have a safe and happy 4th of July and I hope you get to spend time with friends and family!  This morning instead of sharing a new card I'm going to post some of the pictures of my favorite cards and projects.    I hope you come back tomorrow and we will get back into "The Grind" together!





See you tomorrow!............

8 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh this was a nice trip down memory lane! I love your blog and so enjoy your projects, I often go back and look at past months to get some Mojo back...

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, lovely looking back at all your creations, have a fab 4th july !!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow, Glenda I'm loving all of these gorgeous projects. Thanks for sharing them again. Have a Happy 4th...

craftieodmae said...

all are gorgeous!!!!! Happy 4t6h to you too!!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, Glenda! Sorry I am so late, it's been a long weekend!!!Hope you had a nice 4th!

Elly said...

Wow, these are real gorgeous projects!!!

hugs, Elly

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, big sigh... So gorgeous. I remember some of them. The one with the bird from SU! is soooooooooooo beautiful, especially!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I have been trying to figure out how to make a screen door for a card and here you whip out all these stunning creations...you are rockin-it!