Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag For Challenge at Joan's Gardens....



Good afternoon!  Well after another two days without Internet service, I'm back again.  It was on their end this time, but still a pain!  I've been on my knees for two days switching cables and checking boxes just to be told in the end they were sorry, it was their problem, not mine!  Now granted being down on your knees can have some benefits.....but only if you are praying.  I'm afraid I was not!  I was muttering under my breath, almost swearing and grunting and groaning and wondering if it is worth it!  Well we are back online again and I must say I am so HAPPY!  Enough already!

This afternoon I want to share a tag I made to enter the Challenge at Joan's Gardens.  This is a Heartfelt Creations die and I just love it!  If you are really interested the number is HCD 716 Layered Elegant Swirl Die.  I also used a Cuttlebug Folder to emboss and make the card stock look like a door.  Then some glittery paper and a punch for the leaves to make the wreath.  I hope you enjoy this.  See I was productive while my Internet was down! 

And today I had to take a moment and Breathe....hope you did too!

Have a great evening and I will be back in the morning with some more of the goodies I've been working on.  

14 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Glenda! This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish my door looked like this :)

Elly said...

So beautiful!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is just beautiful! So happy your online again... that can be so frustrating!

Carla S. said...

Words can't even describe how stunning this is, Glenda! I love it! Wonderful design! Glad you've gotten your internet issues under control!

Starla said...

Ahhhh. Another lovely, lovely creation!
Breathe? I know I need to take the time (WAIT! That is what I'm doing right now instead of something productive!).....So, I'm glad you took your own advice..now I'm going to gulp some air, and move on!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow..truly beautiful. Looks like a great front door Welcome.
I feel for ya!! My laptop has an alarm going off and I am trying to fix it....no doubt will have to take it someplace. Battery? Fan?
I'd like to take a class on such and on Photoshop..
Enjoy the day. -6 here

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, thanks for another idea LOL

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

A lovely creation Glenda !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous tag, Glenda! I checked yesterday morning, but this wasn't up, such a beautiful piece.

Nan G said...

Beautiful tag! Just rec'd these dies from HC today! Can't wait to try this. Thanks for the inspiration!
Glad ur Internet is up and running it is frustrating to go through all that when it's at the ISP end all along. :)

Joan Fricker said...

Glenda, your tag is beautiful What a great way to use this new die. Your wreath is gorgeous too. Love it!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Card Challenge. Great job!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Leslie Miller said...

Good grief, this is stunning, Glenda! What a great idea for the wreath. This looks exactly like a beautiful front door. I'd love to have it on my house, red and all!

Caroline D. said...

This is just TOO pretty for words!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful! That die set is on my wish list! :)