Saturday, February 4, 2012

Joan's Creations Weekly Challenge



Good morning everyone.  I'm getting a late start this morning but I wanted to show you a candy wrapper I made for Joan's challenge using the tutorial supplied by Selma Stevenson.  This works up so quickly and her instructions are very easy to follow.  Then you can decorate anyway you want.  If you want all the specifics on the challenge just go to Joan's Gardens.

Create a (or several) cute Pouch
Be as creative as you can using different embellishments
Follow Selma's instructions

I think I did everything requested on my pouch.  I think it turned out really well and I will put a candy bar inside and give as a small Valentine's Day gift.  I'm seeing several of these in my future!

OK, that's it for me this morning.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Remember to breathe!




21 comments:

Selma said...

Just fabulous Glenda. That new Anji corner die made a gorgeous pouch and I love your little cherubs. Thanks for joining us again this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Oh my gosh Glenda your pouch is beautiful! I just love it!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Such a pretty pouch and a lovely
idea !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

Lisa Lynne said...

Very pretty! Somebody's going to love that gift!

Nancy said...

So cute! Love that Anja corner...waiting for mine to show up in my mailbox. :)

Becky said...

Glenda, this is beautiful...I've got to do that challenge this week...just haven't had a chance to try it so far but I will! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This will be a "yummy" gift in more ways than one! As usualy you have knocked my socks off with your lovely work!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow this is beautiful!! Pretty die at the top and great colors. I need to get back to some challenges. Was great incentive. Have a great weekend

Sylvia said...

Beautiful, candy wrapper, Glenda! It looks like spring and Easter! Have a wonderful Saturday.

Caroline D. said...

Oh so pretty!!! Any one would love getting a sweet treat in this! Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Your wrapper is so beautiful! I love the die you used and the cherubs are so cute! Hugs, Sarah

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful pouch. The die is fabulous.

Darlene said...

OH WOW Glenda ... this is gorgeous! You're such an enabler, LOL ... now I'm going to have to go in search of that Anji corner die! BEAUTIFUL JOB!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF! I may have to give one of these a go!

marsha said...

This is fabulous Glenda, I love that corner too!
Hugs,
Marsha

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Glenda. Great use of the Anja corner. Love that die!

Thanks so much for joining us for another Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Starla said...

Very pretty and it will make a lovely little treat!

Carla S. said...

Your wrapper turned out positively stunning, Glenda! Gorgeous design!

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing! This is a different design from other candy wrappers I've seen. Love the pouch. Your version with that gorgeous die cut top and Valentine style is fabulous!

Beate said...

Glenda, your candy wrapper is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs and smiles

Gretchen Wilson said...

Glenda, this is so pretty, Love the top.