Monday, August 13, 2012

Twisted Sister and Another Halloween Tag...


Good morning everyone.  I'm here to share another Halloween Tag I have made and to let you know my crafting time has been sadly lacking.  I have had so much outside work and I seem to have a hitch in my get-along.  I'm looking a little twisted so I will be spending quality time with a heating pad and an ice pack.  Heat for "it just feels good" and ice to relieve the swelling.  I've had this many times and know just how to act with it, but it really slows me down and sitting at my desk just plain hurts!  So forgive me if I don't show up, I'll be back as soon as I am nice and straight again. 

My tag is a simple thing really, no frills, no fuss.  I embossed the image and the swirl, but today it just didn't want to show up.  Do you ever have those days?  Sometimes my photos are sadly lacking.  This is so much cuter in person and my grandson will love it.  He is 15 and I didn't want too much fussy stuff on his tag.  Just very straightforward and to the point.  I think this will do nicely.

Well that's it for me this morning.  I hope your Monday is a good one and that you have some time to be creative!


9 comments:

Becky said...

Glenda, this is really cute....it is time to start thinking fall, isn't it? I hope you get your "hitch" straightened out soon...I know how painful things like that can be and sitting for long periods of time tend to make it worse.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

The tag looks Great... after I enlarged it the embosing shows up beautifuly! Yes you grandson sould enjoy this one for sure...
Hang in there girl,,, hope you unhitch soon, know it must drive you nuts to be layed up like that too!!!
Maybe a glass of wine would help>> :)

craftieodmae said...

super tag!!!

Marie-Louise said...

Great tag. Hope you feel better soon.

Carla S. said...

Very cute tag, Glenda! Hope you 'unhitched" soon. I know just what you mean! Feel better!

Starla said...

What a great tag! I really need to make more tags "just because"!!

Hope you feel better soon! I'm with you on the heat and ice. Heat feels good on my back while it is on, but can sometimes make my back ache worse once I take it off. Ice...oh! It ALWAYS makes my back feel better!

Sylvia said...

What a fun tag, Glenda, I am sure your grandson will treasure your tag! Rest up my friend and stay out of the garden!

Janett said...

Love the tag and hope your feeling better soon.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Hope you are soon feeling better. I will e-mail you tomorrow as I have some things to send you. Love your Halloween tag!