Friday, September 13, 2013

Noel Card

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share another Heartfelt Creations card I made this past week!  




The photo doesn't do this one justice but my picture taking skills are not always all they should be.  So I apologize for the poor quality on this one!  If  you would like to have a list of products used and the instructions for this card, just head over to the HC blog and have a look around.  Also if  you would like to visit the individual designers blogs, you can click on their names on my side bar.  Go and look around and leave them a message if you have time.  We all love hearing from you.

Well that just about does it for me this morning.  Remember the weekend is just around the corner and East Tennessee is supposed to experience some glorious Fall weather!  I'm read for that!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful card, Glenda, love the sentiment panel and that pretty red bow. Have a fabulous Friday...cooler weather, what's that? Enjoy your weekend!

Selma said...

This is beautiful Glenda. The red bow is so pretty.

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Glenda!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

What a pretty card. I love the bow!!

Peace,
Kay

Patricia said...

Simple but absolutely stunning.
I love it

Patricia xxx

Leslie Miller said...

This has such a wonderful vintage appeal, all wrapped up in that beautiful bow! Love!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love, love, love the background on this card. The colors are wonderfully vintage...and then you add that perfect bow...be still my heart!