Monday, October 28, 2013

Little Caroler

Those of you who know me, know I dearly love making tags.  Here is my latest one...it's for Christmas.


I used a couple of Mo Manning images I purchased a couple of years ago, don't ask me when.  I'm an old lady and I forget easily.

I printed the images onto two pieces of watercolor paper and then I cut out the tag using a Tim Holtz die.  Next I colored both the images and fussy cut the little singer.  Next I used distress ink to color the tag and then taped the little singer down where I wanted him.  Next came a snowflake and lots of glitter. Then I colored seam binding using more distress inks.  

I really love this tag and it will be tucked down into a gift bag this year at Christmas!

Well this does it for me today.  I hope you have a great day and that you get to find a little time to do something you love!  

11 comments:

Patricia said...

Love, love, love It Glenda a wonderful "tag"
Super sweet images beautifully coloured
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Oksana said...

Love your tag Glenda! Such a sweet image!x

craftieodmae said...

This tag is gorgeous! Thanks for the hint on my cactus, I had them In light all year, maybe I'll google it too!!! Who knew,...........

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Glenda...this is one of my all time favorites! So sweet, and the coloring is so gorgeous. You really captured the feeling of winter evening with that beautiful background. I love this!

Selma said...

You always make the best tags. This is so cute. I wish I could color like you.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

He is just perfect!!! Love the colors you used for the background, and you coloring is just Great!!! Too Cute!

Sylvia said...

Such a cute image, Glenda, love the colors you chose and your coloring, lovely tag! Have a wonderful rainy Monday!

Rita said...

Wow. What a wonderful tag Glenda. I love the pretty colouring. Hugs Rita xxx

Caroline D. said...

Wonderfully adorable tag!! I can almost hear the caroling... Your coloring is beautiful!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable..he fits right in with our cold windy weather today. Love your background too. Have a fun week.

Starla said...

CUTE, cute, CUTE!!