Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #254

Good morning all you happy Wednesday snoopers and welcome to WOYWW!  I am here to show off my desk this morning and let you have a small glimpse into my little world.  If you would like the details on this little get together, just head over to Julia's blog and have a look around.  She created this and has all the instructions posted there to help you if you want to join us.  We are all a little snoopy at heart and I do love to visit every one's desk and see what you have going on.


There is not a lot going on here.  I've just finished a project that I cannot share with you right now but this is the leftover mess.  Since then I have just been cutting die cuts, lots of die cuts and will be listing them in my shop soon.  I did recently purchase a paper towel holder for my desk so now I don't have to go rummaging into a drawer to get one when my hands are all dirty.  A pretty good thing to have.

Well that's it for me this morning.  Hopefully next week I'll have something wonderfully creative to show you, but for today....this is it.  Now I'm off to visit as many desks as I can this morning!


20 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Morning sunshine......can't wait to see what you have been making!!!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Good Morning, Sweet Friend! I love seeing your desk like this because I know beauty will follow...have a joyous day! You are loved!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for stopping by. Mr. Wind awoke me so early. Love the storage you have for your copics etc...shows some lovely colors. It does look like you've been busy creating. Have a fun day

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Glenda, glad you've had a creative week. Cheers RobynO#43

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah so know what you mean Magpie.. looks like some great creating going on, Shaz in oz.x #60

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Whatever you're working on, it must be really intricate and fun, based on your desk. Have a blessed week!

My name is Cindy said...

MMM, yeah I've been thinking one of those holders would be useful for the paper towel roll too! I shall have to check out your store! I often buy die cuts on line if I want to try out a die or think I won't use it enough to buy the actual die. Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter, Cindy #59

glitterandglue said...

Hello Glenda. Ooo - a look into your store sounds fun. A little peep into die-world!!
Have a special Easter, celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus.
Margaret #18

Krisha said...

Thanks for the earlier visit Glenda.

Now you've peeked all curiosity about your makes......hummm, guess we will be back next week to see what you've been up to...LOL
Krisha #3

Unknown said...

Hope you sell loads of diecuts! Lots of goodies still on your desk. Happy WOYWW - Sandy Leigh #67

Sylvia said...

Not much space left here, Glenda, but it seems organized...mine is always in chaos. Have a fun Wednesday!

Chrysalis said...

Hope to see your completed project soon. In the meantime, have a great Easter. Blessings, Chris # 31

Daniella said...

I love your marker storage! And I should get a paper towel holder too! I keep the roll under my desk, which just makes the mess travel down there when I go to get them!
xxDaniella#6

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

I think it's a great idea to do a bunch of die-cuts at the same time! Do you sell the dies in your etsy shop? That's a great idea! Your flower making talents are beyond beautiful!

Your desk looks nice and busy despite not having a current project on it. Love the pen storage!

Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (13)

Starla said...

I'm smacking my head over the paper towel holder!! BRILLIANT!! I'm forever looking for my roll as it seems to wander off my desk!!

Unknown said...

I am intrigued! So looking forward to seeing this mystery project. Would love an email when you post the diecut in your shop as I don't have a machine. Diane #52

Anonymous said...

Paper towel holders are so convenient! I'm lucky enough to have a sink in my craft room so I can "clean up" when my hands become dirty! ;-) Erica #15

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh what a Beautiful MESS,, Love to see all you have going on and then to see what you come up with too!!!

Susanne said...

We all do like a snoop, don't we. Rows of colorful items, like markers, always make me smile. Susanne #76 this week

Carol Hurlock said...

Love seeing all your tools on the desk. The markers in the background look so pretty all colorful and lined up. Happy Creating.
Bear Hugs,
Carol