Friday, April 29, 2016

The Cat is Out of the Bag...

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG and I've been itching to share with you for a few days now!  Heartfelt Creations announced on their blog on Wednesday the new additions to their design team!  My first post will be next Wednesday, May 4th. and I will be sharing a Heartfelt Creations project with you then.

Some of you already know this as it was shared on Facebook but I just wanted to run through this morning and give you all the news!  I'm just so happy to be back on this team again!  I really feel like I've come home!

13 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats, Glenda! I know this is a dream come true -round two- for you!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats, Glenda! I know this is a dream come true -round two- for you!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Woohoo...I love your work and can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations for Heartfelt Creations! Congratulations!!!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Glenda, you deserve it, am so happy for you! Happy Friday!

Selma said...

So happy for you Glenda.

Patricia said...

CONGRATULATIONS, great to hear your news.
Well deserved because of all your wonderful creations.
Patricia x

Nan G said...

Congrats! Look forward to seeing your beautiful projects.

Gloria Stengel said...

I know I have already told you....but...Congratulations! You are such a perfect fit for this team. I cannot wait to see what you make with all the new papers and dies!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you, Glenda! I've been wondering and wondering about this and even checked the Heartfelt blog a while back, but not since Wednesday. You belong with Heartfelt. I'll look forward to May 4th!

craftieodmae said...

Welcome back................I missed you!!!!!

Darlene said...

Yay!! Congrats.

Bridget Larsen said...

Congratulations my fellow WOYWW I will be following your blog and posts closely now as I love Heartfelt Creations products. Well done

Maire Gamber said...

Hi Glenda! I am a new follower and just so excited to get to know you better and serve on the Heartfelt Creations with you!
Hugs, Marie