Monday, June 6, 2016

A Special Hug For You.....

Good morning everyone.  It is once again Monday and my weeks are flying by. Summer is my busy time with the garden and yard work and I have been very busy lately.  My garden is in and doing well; my green beans are climbing and blooming and we had rain over the weekend.  It was just at the best time.  Now for just a bit I can turn my mind to my handmade blooms.  Everything outside is doing well and now these are stepping to the front of my card.




This tag in a tag is made using the Sunrise Lily collection from Heartfelt Creations.  You too create these flowers by following Emma Lou's video on how to create and shape these lovely blooms. https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/7/flower-shaping-101-how-to-shape-gorgeous-lilies-for-cards-papercrafts-and-scrapbooks


That does it for me this morning.  Hope you have a wonderful day and no matter where you find yourself, I hope you take time to "Breathe"!

5 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Gorgeous fun with the 2 tags. Love your die also. I'm up early, so behind, for 3 wks we've been gone 3/4 of the 7 days running here and there. Gettin' old..hard to keep that pace. Enjoy the outdoors and have fun with your creations. Have a fun week.

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card!!!

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty tag and card, Glenda, love your Lilies! Have a fun time this Monday...enjoy your garden before it gets too hot to be outside!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Glenda, this is the most beautiful thing with the tag tucked into the die cut corner pocket. What a brilliant idea -- a tag within a tag. And those flowers! Be still my heart! You'd have to give lots of gifts to use up all these tags, but that's a lot of fun, too. Thanks for always inspiring!

Darlene said...

OMG Glenda this is such a beautiful tag card design and of course gorgeous flowers! LOVE the idea of using the corner for the tag! FABULOUS!!!