Monday, July 18, 2016

Comfort and Joy Tag

Good morning everyone!  I'm here this morning to share with you another Heartfelt Creations project from last week.  I love making tags and this one was so much fun to create.  I'm loving the non-traditional colors of this Celebrate the Season collection!


Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried in Their shop:
HCD1-7104 Ornate Sleigh Die
HCPC 3747 Celebrate the Season Cling Stamps
HCPC-3745 Ornate Sleigh Cling Stamps
HCDP!-268 Celebrate the Season Paper collection
HCD1-783 Border Essentials Dies
HCD1-780 Ornate Borders & Pockets Dies
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Minni Pearl Prills

Other Products Used:  Peacock Feathers and Seedless Grapes Distress Inks, White Cardstock, Wink of Stella, Watercolor Paper, Seam Binding, Hot glue, Scor-Tape, Dimensional Tape

Instructions:

My tag is 3 5/8" X 7 3/4".  Cut a piece of the paper collection 6" X 2 3/8". Next, using white card stock, I cut out the border twice and glued them to the edge of the paper.  Next I cut one of the borders and made a top piece and bottom piece for the tag. Cut a piece of cardstock and cover the back of the piece of the paper collection giving it stability.  Stamp, cut out, color and shape the flowers and leaves.  Add the Prills to the center of the flowers.  I colored the white Prills with ink so I could perfectly match the color on the flowers.  Attach the flowers to the front of the tag with hot glue.  I cut a piece of the paper collection that had a sentiment on it and used dimensional tape to pop it off the front of the tag. I colored the seam binding to match my tag and tied a bow.  Hot glue it to the sentiment piece and then I used Scor-Tape to adhere the tails of the bow where I wanted them.

I hope you have enjoyed our little visit this morning.  To see more beautiful projects visit the Heartfelt Creations blog.  I'll be back on Wednesday to share some more projects with you!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

So pretty and pink, Glenda, I love your background paper! Have a great Monday!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, those are some of the most gorgeous dies! And the color on your poinsettias is so rich and beautiful. I tried to start a Christmas card yesterday, but didn't get very far. I just love this pink and shades of raspberry combo!

Maire Gamber said...

I love takes too Glenda and this one is gorgeous!
Hugs, Marie