Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday....

Good morning everyone and welcome to another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.
I'm here this morning to share another couple of projects I have made and to see if you are ready for Christmas.  It is only 4 more days until Christmas Eve and lots of fun with family.  I love Christmas and I want to share a Christmas tag with you.  Then a little farther down I have a Father's Day card to share as well.


Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Product Found in Their Shop:
HCDP1-268 Celebrate the Season Paper Collection
HCD1-766 Sparkling Poinsettia Die
HCPC-3680 Sparkling Poinsettia Cling Stamps
HCD1-765 Large Sparkling Poinsettia Die
HCPC-3679 Large Sparkling Poinsettia Cling Stamp
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Memento Lilac Posies and New Sprout Ink
Designer Dries Clear Glue
Ranger White Embossing Powder
#85 Crystal Art Glitter

Other Supplies: VersaMark Ink, Seam Binding, Canson Watercolor Paper, Tag, Hot Glue Gun, Lace, White Cardstock

Instructions:
My tag size is 3 3/4 X 8 1/2.  Cover tag with a piece of the paper collection. Now roll off some seam binding and spray with water and then swirl some of the Lilac Posies onto a craft mat and swish the seam binding through the color.  Scrunch to wrinkle and set aside to dry.  Next cut a piece of the paper and glue to the lower part of the tag and then hot glue the lace over it.  Now, using watercolor paper, stamp, emboss, cut out and color the flower petals and leaves.  Dampen the back and then use the Flower Shaping kit to shape them.  I picked a sentiment from the paper collection and matted it with white cardstock. Next I tied a bow and attached it to the tag and then I hot glued the flowers around it.  I used a small piece of the seam binding to loop through the top hot in the tag as well



HCDP1-273 Woodsy Wonderland Paper Collection
Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products Carried in Their Shop:
HCPC-3766 Woodsy Treescape Cling Stamps
HCD1-7122 Woodsy Landscape Die
HCD1-7124 Woodsy Critters Die
HCPC-3768 Woodsy Critters Cling Stamps
HCPC-3767 Woodsy Wonderland Dies
HCD1-745 Luggage and Tags Dies
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Designer Dries Clear Glue
Crystal Art Glitter
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Blackl

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Canson Watercolor Paper, Distress Inks – Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Aged Mahogany, Faded Jeans, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, dimensional tape

Instructions:
My card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection.  Stamp, color and cut out the trees, the log and shrubs and the cute little critters.  I used the flower shaping kit to add a bit of dimension to the critters and I added the glitter here and there on them.  Glue down the trees and the log.  I used dimensional tape to pop up the critters.  Once I decided where I wanted them I also used glue to adhere them to the card front.  Next I found a tag from the paper collection and cut it out and I used dimensional tape on the back of it to add some dimension to it as well. This is a quick and easy card to make.

If you need further inspiration, just head over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and see what the other designers have made for you!

8 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning, what a dynamic pop of the hot pink. This is a gorgeous tag Glenda. And I really like this Woodsy collection, will have to check that out. Not many more days...so must keep preparing and taking time to Breathe..Hugs to you.

Rajni Chawla said...

Beautiful set of projects.

craftieodmae said...

both projects are gorgeous!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Love your tag, Glenda, but that card is so fun!Love what you did with that skunk! Wonderful projects! Happy Wednesday!

Darlene said...

WOW what awesome projects! LOVE the colors on your tag ... and that scrunchy ribbon! Your flowers are PERFECTION as always! Just gorgeous! And look at all those cute little forest critters ... adorable! GREAT job and awesome inspiration as always! Merry Christmas my friend! Hope Santa's good to you!

Nan G said...

Gorgeous tag with stunning flowers! What a darling forest scene! Oh my love the trees. Merry Christmas Glenda! Enjoy your time with family. Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

My heart flutters! Ohhhh, those poinsettias and the ribbon and lace! Your tag is gorgeous! You know me, the woodland critters card just speaks to my soul. It's so adorable! I see a tiny mouse on the log. So cute! Merry Christmas, Glenda!

Maire Gamber said...

Such a gorgeous tag! I love tags!
Hugs, Marie