Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Weekend.....

Lots of Suzy Homemaker stuff! Laundry, Floors, Bathrooms.....I'm not sure how why I have these responsibilities but somehow they are mine. So I rise each and every Saturday and do my CHORES and then I am so tired I can barely think and the first thing I know it is time to do it all over again. Am I in a rut or what? Well I just hope that when I get to heaven God has clean floors and I didn't have to do the cleaning. Enough of that....We are having beautiful weather here in the valley of East Tennessee and the sun is shining here. It is shaping up to be a beautiful fall and I must say I love this time of the year! Halloween is just around the corner and then my most favorite Holidays Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The week after Christmas I try to take a week off work just to breathe. Really looking forward to that time! My husband and I don't plan to go anywhere, we just sit and rest. Hoping we have some snow...

I know, I know I promised more pictures, but I just haven't had time. More later I promise.

No comments: