Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Morning....

Yes, it is Wednesday .... midway through another week. I find myself mired down and not able to find time for my crafts. Everyday issues are getting in the way. I have finished creating my cards for Halloween and am now looking forward to doing my Christmas holiday gifts and cards. I have several projects in the works but nothing finished. The season will be upon us before you know it and there will be shopping, wrapping and decorating to deal with. As I get older, it gets harder to accomplish everything but I still love this time of year. The leaves are beginning to turn here and you see a splash of yellow or orange here and there. Before you know it the wind will be blowing leaves everywhere and there will be a bite in the air with frost all around.

Can I just say, I'm ready for frost. With all the rain we have had this summer, there are fleas everywhere in the yard. We are constantly treating the yard so that MagPie can go outside. She is so allergic and one little flea can cause her such discomfort! She gets whelts the size of quarters when they bite. Soooo bring on the frost! No pictures of Magpie because she has no hair on her legs right now. Poor baby...

Well it is time to pull my body to the shower. Another day in the salt mines. Ha...

No comments: