Saturday, November 28, 2009

ANOTHER DAY....ANOTHER CARD


Good morning, It is Saturday and that means Cinderella duties today. We tried to put up the tree but guess what the pre-lit tree is only partially lit and no amount of managing wires, or pushing bulbs or any harsh words would make them light. I became so frustrated that I just threw up my hands and moved on....Hubby will be going to Lowes to purchase some lights and we will move forward...I purchased this tree to get around this very problem...Lights are always a big deal...So nothing has changed. Above is one of the cards I made yesterday. The snowflake is a Holly Berry House Medallion stamp and I love it. My picture doesn't do it justice, but there are 5 layers of the medallion. I stamped on watercolor paper, embossed with white detail powder and used Ranger Ink (Broken China) to shade. The watercolor paper really takes the ink well. These make beautiful ornaments or toppers for gifts also.

Well I am off to do laundry, floors, bathrooms....you know the drill. Have a blessed day!

No comments: