Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Afternoon off!

Well I just spent my afternoon off working in the house. I took down living room curtains and washed, replaced blinds and cleaned windows and rehung curtains. whew, then of course the whole room was upside down and I had to straighten it again. When will I ever quite this. I am one of the people who cannot rest when things are not clean and sorted and just right. You would never know that to look around, but I'm old and cannot keep up the pace anymore. I get too tired to pucker. Sometimes I feel like the husband and dogs are out to get me. One mess after another seems to happen around here. I swear they do it on purpose. Ha! Well I've been up since 2:30 and I have to admit that I am wearing down!!!! Now I need to clean out dishwasher and get ready to cook dinner. Then maybe I can sit for a short while before I go to bed....It is supposed to be rather windy here tonight and lots of rain moving in again. Then the temps are supposed to drop and winter is back again. Personally I'd like a little snow for a change. We haven't had snow for awhile.....Have a great evening and hopefully you already have your chores done and can relax!

No comments: