Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow in East Tennessee


This picture is MagPie and Abbey in the snow...Sunday, Dec. 6, 2009. This is such a treat anymore to have snow...We haven't had much in this area the past several years. Now I am one of those people who loves the fluffy white stuff and loves to sit and watch it come down and blanket everything. MagPie and Abbey weren't too sure they were quite as happy as me, but they went outside anyway. My husband said we got 1 1/2 to 2" of snow. It was very cold and we still have a small amount of snow in areas where the sun doesn't shine. Warming temps for today will probably take the rest away...but I enjoyed it while it was here.

Well it is Monday, and I'm hoping for 1/2 day today at work. I'm really getting spoiled to this. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: