Monday, February 8, 2010

MY LIFE IS CHANGING.......



Today I will be taking a layoff from work. This is sending me and my household into a new world. I am a firm believer that when the Lord closes one door, another one opens. There was no word of being called back so I'm guessing that won't happen. We have some ideas and will pursue them and we will have some time to regroup. We are looking at several possibilities and the right one will present itself when the time is right. For the time being, I'm planning on doing what I want for awhile...Not to shabby! Looking forward to that part. There are several projects I've wanted to do here at home and never seemed to have the time so now I will.
Now here is my next calendar for you to see. I hope you like it. Keep us in your prayers as we enter this journey....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was just having a browse through your calendars--they're awesome! All the best with this new phase of life. My dad was laid off this past fall and is now working again, but considering retirement already!