Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Morning!!

Well, hello there!  I have been up since 2:30 a.m. and can I just say my butt is gonna drag today!  Our little Queen of Sheba needed a potty run and since I woke up first, I got the pleasure!  Once I am up that is it.  One of the down sides of being a morning person!  I definitely feel an afternoon nap coming on!  Today is the day I run errands so by the time I get home, I will be lucky if I make it to the sofa before I fall asleep! 

I have steadily been working on the fence here and I'm happy to report that I only have 4 more sections to go.  I have been painting with a brush for better coverage......so maybe I won't have to do this again for several years.  By that time I'll be too old to care!  On a good day I can paint 2-3 sections on one side.  There is a lot of work in those little pickets!!!


Well that just about does it for me today!  I have been working on several cards for JFF Stamps but I cannot show them for a couple of weeks!  You should visit their website and check out their stamps.  They have some beautiful stamps and their prices are very reasonable! http://www.jffstamps.com/.  I have been having so much fun working with their stamps!  

Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That fence looks amazing! One of these days I'll post pictures of the one I put up out back and you can laugh at me!!
I've just caught up on the last 2 or 3 weeks' worth of posts. Life's been too busy lately! You are one talented woman!!