Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Black Magic.....

I know, I know....I'm wearing you out with this Black Magic technique!  Well you will be happy to note this will probably be it for me for awhile.   I'm ready to move onto different things.  I was beginning to think I might have to go to rehab to get over this, but I got it under control.  So as I work  through the 10 step program, or ever how many steps it takes, here is my card for today.

This is set on a card base from Stampin-Up .  It is from my stash and I have had it a long time.  I don't remember the color.  I used a Martha Stewart Edge punch on the card and then on some white card stock and taped the white to the brown edge; then used Ranger Distress Ink to age.  I used a crumpled piece of paper distressed and then the image is set up on Spellbinders Dies distressed also with Stormy Sky from Ranger.  I have no idea who produced the image.  It is so old, it was stuck and I had to pry it loose from its case.  Next a little piece of silk ribbon and off it goes. 

Unless someone enables me, this will be it for awhile.  I need to move on and use other techniques. He...he..
So watch your step, sister, don't be an enabler!!.....Step away from the black card stock!!

Have a wonderful day and try and spend a little time with yourself.  Just a few minutes to sit quietly and ponder anything you want.  It feeds the soul!

No comments: