Friday, August 13, 2010

Just for Fun Color Challenge #24.....


Can you believe it?  Another week has come and gone and it is still August!  This week's challenge colors are Olive, Cranberry and Yellow!  So sad.....I didn't get to play along!  All my creativity is sitting in jars on my kitchen counter!  Canned tomatoes, salsa, and green beans!    But you can play along and you may be the winner of the $50 shopping spree!  Just use these colors and any JFF stamps you have and make a card or project.  If you don't have any JFF stamps yet, it is ok, just use what you have!  Once you have a card or project then go to the JFF Blog jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps and at the bottom of the Challenge #24 entry, there is a link button; just use it to link back to your card or project!  We always love seeing what you create! 

Now you might like to visit the blogs of the other Design Team Members and see what they have up their sleeves!  Just click on their names listed to the right of my blog and there is a link to them there.  Enjoy!!

Well, it's time for another cup of coffee for me and then I must start my day!  Lots to do.....Suzy Homemaker Stuff....you know the drill.....laundry, floors, dishes, etc.  etc.  Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I so hear you on the canning!! Almost all my time this past week has been spent trying to deal with the insane amount of produce coming in! I love it so much in the winter--so much better than buying the nasty old stuff at the store--but when we're having a heatwave, it's hard to get excited about it!!
BEAUTIFUL card on Monday. As always!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Hey Canning Girl...you go, and then enjoy when the weather is cold and snowy. Don't do that anymore but always loved to. I'm in my new area of Montana and trying to get adjusted to the time difference and finding my way around. Happy weekend. Pat

Unknown said...

Glenda... you should've just taken photographs of all the canned goods... finishing a project like that is just as beautiful as a card! :-)

Sylvia said...

Glenda, I wish I had your problem. The heat is so intense here that I am having a hard time just keeping my tomatoes alive, the only tomato last week the squirrel ate. The birds are so hungry they are eating my Blackeyed peas and the cucumbers make one or two a week, the Okra is making enough. The beans are dead. We even had some rain this week, so it just got hotter. Enjoy your garden for me as well.