Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sadie.......


I found Sadie at Mo's Digital Pencil.....I think she is too cute!  The correct name is Sadie with Basket of Apples.  I printed her on Watercolor Paper and waited patiently for the ink to dry.  Then I colored with my Ranger Distress Inks. (Pumice Stone, Weathered Wood, Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, and Spiced Marmalade)  I mounted the image onto some Burgundy card stock I had in my stash and used a Martha Stewart Punch to punch some lace to edge the design.  I used some Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet to shade the punched out card stock.  I added a little rose and some stamen (I think that is what they are called...the inside of a flower) and my card is done!  I hope you enjoy...  I just love this image and you will probably be seeing more of her in the future.  I don't want to bore you, but I  think she colors well!  Here is a close up.



Ok I'm off to do my Suzy Homemaker chores today.  Lots of scrubbin, rubbin and bubbles to come....

Supplies:

Gina K Designs Card Stock
Ranger Distress Ink
Mo's Digital Pencil Image
Rose and Stamen from my stash
Martha Stewart Punch

6 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Glenda you did a beautiful job on the Pesent Girl with apples... she is so Cute!!
Love your coloring work!

Anonymous said...

How appropriate since it's apple pickin' time in ET.

Homesick for K'town

Starla said...

Your watercoloring is just FABULOUS!!

Dawn B. said...

This is incredible... I LOVE your watercoloring. I have got to give this a try.. I just got some Tim Holtz distress inks.. Great job Glenda.. I am so excited that Mo came out with this image too.. One of my favs..

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, I love how you colored her in the shading is beautiful! ~Diane

Beate said...

Glenda, your coloring looks amazing. Yes, the image is darling, but you really brought it to live.
Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles