Monday, November 29, 2010

Boxes, Boxes, Boxes, Boxes.....Oh My!


I know, I know.....you think I have gone right over the edge....well maybe I have....but I don't think I took anyone with me this time!  We are so downsizing our Holiday gift giving and I thought these little boxes would be a good way to make a tiny thing seem just a little more thoughtful.  I love pretty packages under the tree and my tree colors are Burgundy and mauve with some blues thrown in just because I love blue!  These little boxes will look great under the tree and hopefully they will make someone happy to boot!

This box was made from a design from a blog I found recently and this lady is soooo talented!  ashleynewell.blogspot.com  This lady definitely has it going on!  I'm here to tell you there are so many lovely things to see there.  You must pay her a visit!  I decorated it using (of course) Spellbinders dies and a stamp from JustRite that was colored with Ranger Distress Inks.  These images color up so well and I added a few pearls to the stocking to finish it off! 

What?.....Did I hear you say, "Are you done yet?"  Well maybe not!  I still have a few more boxes up my sleeve so stay tuned over the next couple of days and see what I have to show you!  You better get busy.....the Holidays have begun!  Oh yes, don't forget to breathe!

3 comments:

Selma said...

Your boxes are a gift in themselves. Your work is always fabulous.

Wendy said...

I need a few of your boxes for all the people on my gift list! You always do such an amazing job!
I just played catch-up and I'm now inspired to head downstairs and start creating! Let's see how long it takes my kids to notice I'm gone!

Sylvia said...

I am playing catch up as well! this is yet another beautiful box. I won't show what I wrap presents in for sure! Your tree must be gorgeous when you get all these under the tree! Just gorgeous!