Thursday, December 30, 2010

The New Year is Coming....Ready or Not!

Wow, 2011.....can you believe it?  This past year has just flown by.  So much going on in my life.....but I'm not going to whine!  I truly believe when one door closes another opens.  Well this past year, I have learned to live by this.  I have tried to suck it up and not make too much noise about the whole thing, but I've had some ups and downs as I'm sure, we all have.  I am looking forward to the new year with eyes wide open!

This blog has been an outlet for a lot of my frustrations as well as my joy!  Thanks to all of you have made this journey a little more tolerable!  I have met so many wonderful ladies and truly been blessed by all the beauty I see on your blogs!  Thanks for being there for me!


This card is a Card of Thanks to all of you who have made a difference in my life this past year!  I hope you enjoy it.  I will not be giving this one away.  She will sit atop my crafting closet as a reminder to me of how many wonderful ladies are out there in blog land and how much kindness there still is in our world.


Did you know that Joan over at Joan's Gardens is now selling Magnolia stamps?  She even had a sale on them before Christmas and I was able to purchase a couple.  You need to go check her out!  She carries so many goodies to use in crafting, it just makes my heart palpitate!  I was able to purchase a couple and this is my favorite!  Just a little plug for you Joan!

That's it for me today......Hope you have just a little time to create today!

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love your card!!! Not only the image but the layout too! Thanks too for the award......you so sweet!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! I'm with you... cyber friends are the bestest!

Selma said...

Very cute card Glenda. I like how you used the corners to frame her and your coloring is fabulous. I love shopping at Joan's Gardens too. She carries such a great variety of products. I was able to know you through her challenges - they have been a great way to meet so many new blogging friends like you.

Sylvia said...

How sweet, Glenda! Such a wonderful card!So nice to see that you are stamping as well! Happy New Year!

Joan Fricker said...

Glenda, what a beautiful card. Your coloring is beautiful too. I love the corner embellisments. Great job!

It has been so great getting to know you and I love your participation in the Challenges and helping with the very successful Blog Hop. We both have made lots of new friends for sure!!

Here's to a very Happy New Year for you and I hope it is the best.

Joan Fricker said...

By the way Glenda, thanks so much for the nice plug for Joan's Gardens!!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Janine said...

Glenda this is just a fabulous card!!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

She's totally adorable and I don't blame you for keeping her Glenda! Happy New Year! Wishing you many blessings this coming year! {{{hugs}}}

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & wonderful image that you've colored so perfectly. I don't blame you for keeping her as she's adorable.
Happy New Year & can't wait to see more of your amazing creations through out this next year.
Hugs, Janie